Brisk Green Ice Tea

Lipton Green Ice Tea can This is a posting about me and my taste for “interesting” soft drinks. In addition to the usual suspects (like Jones sodas and Bawls) I also have a fondness for the fly-by-night varieties from major producers as well.

In the past I’ve hoarded dnL and on the off-occasion I eat at a Taco Bell I’m sure to get Baja-Blast from the fountain. Most recently I stumbled on Lipton’s Apple Flavored Green Tea at WWDC last month.

It tastes a lot like I would guess sour apple Jolly Ranchers in liquid form would taste like (and fructose levels commensurate with that). MMmm, give it a try – it’s some good stuff.

13 Responses to “Brisk Green Ice Tea”

1. bastula says:

I saw this at our Jewel Osco the other day. I couldn’t resist to pick up a fridge pack and a 2 liter because it sounded so good. Just like you said, its like liquid green apple candy. Its great!

2. The Spook says:

Man, i am addicted to this stuff! My local store stopped carrying it, and last night i bought out the last 4 2-liters they had left. My addiction hungers for more, Anyone try mixing it with alcohol?

3. Sherry Simon says:

Hi all my store also stoped carrying it but I found it at Wal-mart then I told the pespi guy that fill Giant store that Wal-mart has it so he going to try to get it back in the store So check out your Wal-Mart stores they have anything you might be looking for.

4. Carol Stead says:

I LOVE THE STUFF!! However, I cant seem to find it anyplace anymore. I am staying away from home right now. While dh finishes a job and I have called every store in the area. I am getting ready to write to Pepsi, I had been addicted to coca cola until Green Apple Green Tea. I JUST LOVE THE STUFF.

Carol Bright Minds For Kids

5. A co-worker turned me on to this tea and I’ve been to every store looking for it…When I find it I end up buying whatever’s there….Does anybody know where in Tustin carries them or how I can order by the case??

6. kayla daly says:

wtf i was sooo addicted and its been discontinued!!! i swear to god im having withdrawls!!! how do i get more =[ can i order it somewhere or is it sold somewhere…? =[ i need it!!!

7. Dan says:

I too was addicted to the stuff. Then I found out, if you put a green sour apple jolly rancher in one of the 8oz Lipton green tea bottles, and let it dissolve, it tastes EXACTLY like the apple flavored green tea!

8. steve says:

I MISS THIS SO MUCH! I had to buy the raspberry today, it is no where near how good the green apple was, I almost didnt want to finish it :( give me my green apple back brisk!

9. Brambleclaw says:

i love this stuff then they stoped selling it and man im ticked

10. Eustace the Bold says:

Brisk Green was the drink of the gods. It was heaven on earth. The wrath of the gods shall surely come down upon Lipton for discontinuing the greatest beverage the world has ever seen.

11. Lori Davis Hall says:

Where can I find this in Columbia SC 2921o

12. Puppies says:

Great beat ! I wish to apprentice even as you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a weblog site? The account aided me a applicable deal. I were tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea

13. It’s really a nice annd useful piece off information. I aam satisfied that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please stay us informed likle this. Thanks foor sharing.

mysite; Info Sertifikasi Guru