Hooray, my final semester has already arrived and is on its way out. With ~8 weeks of class remaining, I’m closer than ever to leaving university and being out in the job market.
And, while I’ve gone around to the usual suspects, I’ve arrived at the conclusion that I am most definitely not the usual suspect’s kind of material. In light of this, I figured I’d make some kind of announcement here.
So what kind of thing am I looking for? Well… naturally, I am looking to work building things loaded full of 100% pure AWESOME. After that here is an unordered list of:
- A product that I can fall in love with.
- Work that requires things to be beautiful — inside and out.
- Work where broad interests are a good thing.
- A company filled with groovy people.
And of course that list’s important counterpart — what I can do:
- Cocoa programming, if you found my blog this is probably why.
- Java programming (i.e. backend of a webapp).
- “Better than average” sense of design and usability. There really isn’t any objective measure of this but I think it is safe to say I’m pretty good.
I’m not terribly interested in publishing personal information of me or others here on the world wide web, so I’ve only published a reduced resumé here. If you want the full document email me directly and I’d be happy to give it to you.